On 12/06/2010 12:30 PM, BJ Freeman wrote:
The problem that Adam addressed was how to build these tests from the
build.xml, not run them.
That to me, is attainable, in the future but requires a lot more coding
work.

That wasn't what I said. I want to be able to run a selenium test from build.xml. I don't care how the test was created. But if the test has been added to trunk, I want a very simple command to run, that then tells me if it passes or not.

If it requires setting up an external process, then the 'simple' tag doesn't apply. If it isn't simple, then it won't be run, and then errors would creep in.