--- On Sun, 12/5/10, Adam Heath <doo...@brainfood.com> wrote:
> Again, why are people pushing back on this?  It hurts
> no one, and
> could find cases where caching actually would help.
> Really, what is
> the harm?

I can only speak for myself. I push back on entity caching stuff because I feel
it is redundant. Database systems cache data. Those database systems run on top
of operating systems that cache data. It seems to me that it's redundant to
cache data entity data at the application level. I'm not an expert on the
subject, I'm just suggesting that caching optimization should be done at a
lower level. Entity caching seems to me to be a form of premature optimization.