I updated the UI Best Practices Wiki page with the information from our last
discussion about Create versus Add versus New. We ended up with +1 for Create,
+2 for New, and +2 for Create New. I used the one common to all - Create New.
Keep in mind this isn't set in stone - we can still change it.

See the Terminology section:

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OFBADMIN/User+Interface+Layout+Best+Practices

In this discussion, I would like for us to come up with a best practice for
Edit/Update terminology. If the user is modifying existing data, what is the
correct term to use in the UI? Edit? Modify? Update? Edit Existing? Update
Existing? Or something else?

While we are on that subject, what is the correct term to be used in the form's
submit button? Save or Update?

Keep in mind there are no right or wrong answers, we are just trying to make
the UI consistent.