Hi Jacques:
I discovered this last week during a training class I was giving...Unfortunately, I was not hooked up to the Internet so I was not able to demonstrate. IMHO, this should be reverted back to the expected behavior, or alternatively, an option provided to bypass and still run non-network based tests.

Regards,
Ruth