Hi Erwan:
Thanks for the info. The addition of Cobertura in-and-of-itself was a big surprise. But then, I guess I only have myself to blame since I don't monitor the mailing lists or the Wiki that closely, and I never saw it coming :-)

Sorry to say, the patch will have to wait since I'm not working with 10.x on a regular basis. This was just a one-off request to take a quick peak at some general OFBiz features and I just happen to have a 10.x version up and running at the time.

Thanks again.
Regards,
Ruth