+1, this makes more sense

Jacques

From: "Paul Foxworthy" <p...@cohsoft.com.au>
If we do have two tasks, how about

run-tests

which would revert to the older style without cobertura and  would not
depend on an Internet connection, and

run-tests-with-coverage

which would use cobertura and would have the dependency?

Better to say what tasks do and what they are, rather than name a task based
on a dependency or the lack of one.

What do people think?

Cheers

Paul Foxworthy