What I mean is throw out the OFBiz Framework and migrate the applications and
specialpurpose components to run on Moqui Framework, and perhaps even
incorporate the Mantle stuff too (mostly UDM, USL).

After that OFBiz would be the applications project it was meant to be
originally, as opposed to the framework + applications that is became out of
necessity.

-David