Hi David,

Congats on the beta release!

You were asking for feature requests and today I ran across a java framework
called Play they have a few of things that might be interesting:
- they get their framework to compile java sources directly and then
hot-reloads the JVM [1]
- their logging seems to be very clear and would speed up bug finding [1] [2]
- they have a module repo to specify third party hosted module repos [3]

[1] - http://www.playframework.org/documentation/1.1.1/overview
[2] -
http://www.playframework.org/documentation/1.1.1/usability#aBetterusabilityisnotjustfornormalpeoplea
[3] - http://www.playframework.org/documentation/1.1.1/modules#repository