Hi David,

As usual you are a fantastically productive guy. Its a little awe
inspiring. :-D

Have you given any thought as to how different display technologies like
Vaadin, JSF or even Wicket could be accommodated in your framework?
Playing with Vaadin has shown me how I wish my views were constructed in
OFBiz.

~Ean

--
Ean Schuessler, CTO