OK, I've sent what I'm thinking of to David and Jacques.

I can see that project policy and planning needs governance and while
everyone can contribute their own opinions on the mailing list, the project
administration wiki should represent consensus and conclusions.

I suggest this is not in that category. Code needs to be 100% right or we
have a broken system that nobody can use. A wiki page only needs to be 90%
right, and if it exists and it is 90% right, people will quickly correct the
last 10%. That is, if they have access to it.

Isn't the books page an example of something that core contributors should
be able to ignore?

If nobody agrees with me, please give a clear statement of what the
procedure is to submit proposed changes to the OFBADMIN wiki.

Cheers

Paul Foxworthy