Hi,

+1 for java 7
But i think when updating the java version there are some parts of the code
we can improve with the new java features. I.e the try catch with resources
or the new diamond operator for generics ...

So why not creating a jira ticket and a separate branch, do some changes
testing everything properly and merge back.

Have a good day
Sascha

--

Sascha Rodekamp