It seems to me that standard support (not payable) for Java 6 bug fixes is
ending in July 2012, a bit more than 8 months...

Jacques

From: "Ashish Vijaywargiya" <vijaywargiya.ash...@gmail.com>
When is the EOL for java 6?

http://www.oracle.com/technetwork/java/eol-135779.html

<http://www.oracle.com/technetwork/java/eol-135779.html>-- One table inside
"Java SE Support Roadmap" is saying "Jul 2012" as EOL for Java 6.

-- Another table inside "Java for Business Support Roadmap" is saying "Dec
2016" as EOL for Java 6.

I think for now and more then one year we can keep continuing to support
Java 6 for all development and production deployments purpose.
Thanks!

--
Ashish