Hi Anne,
that is a great idea. The Association between products and content in
the JCR repository is one of the next steps which i plan to implement
so every help and ideas are welcome.

For all Jackrabbit related Tickets i created an Umbrella task, which
could be found under: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/OFBIZ-4659

This is the best starting point for any further discussion.

I haven't thought about an solution in detail yet. But i was wondering
if an entity that represent the connection between product and content
is really necessary. What if we assign a unique node path to each
product content?
I.e. /categoryOne/SubCategory/product-1701/long-description/en

If we define a node name pattern for these kind of content a database
entry is superfluous, isn't it?

Cheers
Sascha

--