Thanks for the feedback, Sascha.

I was thinking that following the existing Content pattern might be easier
for others to understand and hence migrate to. It might also be a way to
support usage patterns I have not though of.

However if we can use this as an opportunity to both improve and simplify
things with a new improved design, that would be great.

I over-simplified my requirements in my last email. I'll create a sub-task
under OFBIZ-4659 <https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/OFBIZ-4659> as you
suggested, and add some relevant detail there for further discussion.

Cheers,
Anne.