Hi Jacopo, all,

Inline

Jacques

From: <jaco...@apache.org>
Author: jacopoc
Date: Sun Feb 26 09:34:01 2012
New Revision: 1293792

Log:
Updated page with a lot of information about releases and release names; added new release 09.04.02; archived older releases; commented section with links to the snapshots page: according to ASF rules the page should only be used by developers and not referenced by pages used by users.

Modified:
   ofbiz/site/download.html

Modified: ofbiz/site/download.html
--- ofbiz/site/download.html (original)
+++ ofbiz/site/download.html Sun Feb 26 09:34:01 2012

[...]

+<h3>Apache OFBiz 10.04</h3>
+<p>Released in January 2011, it contains all the features of the trunk up to
April 2010
+and since then has been stabilized with bug fixes. It is our current "stable"
release.

So, to be consistent, we should swap our stable demo from 09.4 to 10.04 and keep 09.04 as old demo like Christian began to work on it. We will see ASAP I guess...
We will then also update the index page to let people know they can still
test/use the oldest demo (would be 09.04 until next swap).