Jacopo,
I would go, or at least, deeply consider option:

3.a) we base the Apache OFBiz ERP on a release of Moqui: this will only be
possible if Moqui release will have all the features we need (and if Moqui
community will be interested in getting contribution to evolve in the
direction required by OFBzi)

I think that David will be more than interested in evaluating every feature
needed by OFBiz.
He has already started the mantle and crust projects that, on top of the
Moqui framework, should be something like a reworked OFBiz.

-Bruno