On Mar 13, 2012, at 8:58 AM, Adrian Crum wrote:

>>> Could you share with the rest of us the limitations caused by the
>>> refactoring?

One annoying limitation is that, after switching from GroovyEngine to
ScriptEngine my IDE (I am using Idea) is no more able to debug my Groovy
services; this may be trivial (and I don't know if it happens with other
editors as well) but in my opinion it would be alone a good reason for keeping
the custom 50 lines of the GroovyEngine class

I will try to see if there is something I can do to fix this, but the problem I
am facing is probably this:

http://groovy.329449.n5.nabble.com/breakpoints-in-groovy-script-files-td4264722.html