On 19 March 2012 07:15, Scott Gray <scott.g...@hotwaxmedia.com> wrote:

>   Or perhaps even just tackle each of these consecutively after an
> agreement on the course of action is reached and a volunteer to do the work
> is found then we could move on to the next suggestion?

+1

Basic ideas all look very good to me. IMO anything that is incomplete or
not maintained should be moved to Attic or Extras, unless there is a very
good reason for keeping it. The reason for moving it should be well
documented. That way it is obvious which code needs work. If someone wants
it, they can fix it and offer to maintain it, and then the community can
consider whether it is important enough to return.

Hopefully if non-committers can easily see what areas need work, they'll be
more likely to adopt some code.

Cheers,
Anne.

--
Coherent Software Australia Pty Ltd
PO Box 2773

Bonsai ERP, the all-inclusive ERP system
http://www.bonsaierp.com.au/