On Mar 18, 2012, at 1:05 PM, Jacques Le Roux wrote:

>>> O) framework/documents: move the content to Wiki and then move to "Attic"
>
> So get rid of the online help also?

We can keep the online help (we can maybe review the implementation of the
mechanism... and the content itself really needs some serious review) if there
is a general interest; however it shouldn't stay in the framework... commonext
would be a better fit (and yes I think it is acceptable to not have the online
help for webtools and example, if example will stay in the framework).