It remains weak: being an 'ofbiz' provider but not using it yourself.....

Regards,
Hans

On 03/21/2012 08:55 PM, Jacques Le Roux wrote:
Hans,

The problem is that it's completly outdated and nobody is able/want to maintain it

Just compare with http://ofbiz.apache.org/ which follows ASF rules with for instance a TM on Logo, etc.

Jacques

From: "Hans Bakker" <mailingl...@antwebsystems.com>
---- then this could be in contrast with the ASF infrastructure offered to the projects. -----

??? try: http://demo-trunk.ofbiz.apache.org/ofbiz/

Regards,
Hans

On 03/20/2012 06:48 PM, Jacopo Cappellato wrote:
G) specialpurpose/ofbizwebsite: move to "Attic"

Jacques and Olivier proposed to move it to Extras instead just in case someone will pick up the work and complete it in the future. I would like to mention that, if the original goal was "to eat our own dog food" and run the OFBiz site on it, then this could be in contrast with the ASF infrastructure offered to the projects.