Another data point: I've been in several OFBiz shops recently and have observed that many people end up using Flat Grey. Not sure why this is.

IMHO Tomahawk looks nice, but in the end, the mixture of dark and light is hard on the eyes. Having to scroll over to expose links makes navigation more cumbersome. The hierarchical features are really nice, but if you have to hunt around to find them, it diminishes their appeal. This is just my opinion and the reason I always end up using Flat Grey.

Best Regards,
Ruth Hoffman
On 3/20/12 12:36 PM, Anil Patel wrote:
I prefer keep Flat Gray theme in Ofbiz over others.

Thanks and Regards
Anil Patel

On Mar 20, 2012, at 9:18 AM, Jacques Le Roux wrote:

From: "Mansour Al Akeel"<mansour.alak...@gmail.com>
Flat Gray is simple, and clear.
It serves well as a basic theme.
AFAIK, it the only theme that supports both directions for languages
LTR and RTL.
Right and Tomahawk is the last evolution of all others. I prefer Tomahawk: it's
easier to find you way because of hierarchised menus (with only 2 levels).
Flat Gray is a must have because of LTR and RTL (thanks Adrian!)

One project for all themes in Extra makes sense to me.
Some/all? (all but Bizzness are pre-evolutions of Tomahawk) could go in Attic
(I never got to use Bizzness), to be voted...

Jacques