But for what I understand the AR and AP applications contain alternative
screens to the ones in the main "accounting" application. They are an effort to
implement more focused/specific applications versus the more generic
"accounting" application.
So, the main "accounting" application should already contain both the AR/AP
features, but some of its screens could serve both.
I would be in favor of the removal if we can make sure that all the features
that are removed are still available (even if in a more generic way) in the
"accounting" application.

Jacopo