On 04/19/2012 04:28 PM, Jacques Le Roux wrote:
> Looking forward for

2729 doesn't apply for what I am doing.  Here's the list of things
that this solves:

1: salt-based UserLogin.currentPassword
   (done, I have a fix for the recent issue locally)
2: salt-based CreditCard.cardNumber encrypted value
   (s/b done tonight)
3: salt-based EntityKeyStore.keyText
   (s/b done tonight)
4: key-encrypting-key for EntityKeyStore.keyText.  The
key-encrypting-key will be available somewhere in ${ofbiz.home.dir}.
   (need to read java security doco)

I've currently rewritten a bunch of EntityCrypto already to fix the
issues I posted into the jira issue.  I'm now at the point I can start
adding new features.

This set of changes I currently have are rather straight forward, just
moving code around.  When I finally get around to adding the new
features, then there is a very definate chance of breaking stuff.