Hi Adam,

How would that be? That would be one per tenant in a multi-tenant setup? I
can imagine in a multi-tenant setup with the db backend not on derby (as we
all recommend) the upgrade/migration aspect can be enormous. Even more so
in a HAFO-setup.

Regards,

Pierre

Op 20 april 2012 01:23 schreef Adam Heath <doo...@brainfood.com> het