On 04/20/2012 01:32 AM, Jacques Le Roux wrote:
Hi Sam,
What proposes Adam is not exactly related. He proposes to introduce a
way for OFBiz to be an OpenId server..
And yes we already discussed about using Shiro in OFBiz. But we also
agreed recently to focus our efforts on the "slim down" action...
Jacques

Exactly. In this case, ofbiz is like yahoo or google or facebook. Since ofbiz is supposed to be the controller for your entire business, why shouldn't it also be the central authentication authority as well?

ps: good look finding any good examples for providers for those services.