If, as Adam mentioned, it is an issue caused by the time-slice in your box,
then setting a greater timeout may fix the issue... if you will be able to make
it work with, let's say 600 ms (or even 1s) then I would like to commit the
change to make the test a bit more robust (even if it will be slower).

Jacopo