For now please ignore the ones under docbook and jquery folders; I hope that
the committer of jcr related code will fix the ones under jcr (veifying if it
is ok to add the ASL license to them); you can ignore all the files under
runtime; license headers needs to be added to the files of the webpos component.
These changes should be committed to trunk, 12.04 and 11.04

Jacopo