Here is what I did.

Took the output from RAT after it had marked the license files
distinguishing the files that need license Vs the others. All files that
did not have a license (and were not a binary file were marked with
!?????). Outof this lot, I assumed svg files did not need the license
considering that they were graphics files. I also removed derby/db.lck
files as well as .class files.

>From the remaining 1985, I just knocked off all files
under
/home/buildslave2/slave2/ofbiz-trunk/build/framework/images/webapp/images/jquery,
all 597 of them.

1. I now have an assorted bunch of files under /home/buildslave2/slave2/**
ofbiz-trunk/build/framework/**base/build/ as well. Should I be ignoring
them?
2. I assume xml, xsl, dtd, java, groovy, ftl files should have
the Apache License and will create a patch for each of them.

As I come up with some other files that are not part of the above, I will
keep them for later and ask for help.

Does this sound like a plan?

--Venkat

Venkat