Jacques

From: "Jacopo Cappellato" <jacopo.cappell...@hotwaxmedia.com>
On Jun 19, 2012, at 10:46 PM, Jacques Le Roux wrote:

Mmm, we could also remove the whole initial commit and all backports.

This would be ideal... the whole commit seems to add unwanted complexity just to handle a specific use case that could probably be managed with different approaches,if properly discussed/designed with the community.

Simply all objects put in session would need then to be serialized...

This was the first thing I thought when I discovered the bug and your commit
while I was debugging the error yesterday.

Kind regards,