From: "Jacopo Cappellato" <jacopo.cappell...@hotwaxmedia.com>
On Jun 20, 2012, at 10:12 AM, Jacques Le Roux wrote:

I slept on it and here is what I will do.

When using DeltaManager, I remember crossing issues with session serialisation at logout (due to Java Objects in session and, as I said, also dispatcher, security and authz object, though I don't clearly remember for the last 3).
Now that I think about it, what I wrote there was an ugly workaround that I
should never have committed as is.

What I propose:
revert your change Jacopo
revert my initial commit and related backports

Because I want to be able sometimes to use DeltaManager with only its distributable capabilities not session persistence (which comes with some troubles) I want to introduce later the same workaround but not as I did. I'd want to use a sessionPersistence bollean properties rather, to make things totally independent from the Manager
Anyway it will be only when I will get enough time to properly investigate this
again...

Ok, for a change like this I would like to review your solution before it is committed, so when you will implement the changes that you would like to contribute, please share the patch for community review.

Sure, actually it will be the same but will rely on a new session-persistence boolean property (true by default, hence not functional changes OOTB) instead of the manager-class value which made any sense.

I will propose a patch in a Jira soon...

Jacques

Thanks,

From: "Jacopo Cappellato" <jacopo.cappell...@hotwaxmedia.com>