Hi every one,

At Nereide, we were using selenium four our functional test for two years at lest but Selenium staff was integrated as a maven sub project which is not very simple
to use and does not meet our needs and expectations.

Two month ago, I started using the patch proposed by Erwan (thank you Erwan) attached to this
JIRA and I'm very satisfied of results for many reason :

-Test can be executed on our continuous integration platform (Jenkins) in a simple way.
-We have the choice to use suites to run.
-Integration with external test platform provider like Sauce-lab is very easy;

Of course, I have made some change to allow :
-running single suite;
-get Jenkins environment variables (job name build number and pass theme
to sauce lab so that test result are easily identified).

Here an example of ofbiz functional test executed on sauce lab :
https://saucelabs.com/tests/2270f57699ff4458a1a9818f108ce4b8

BTW,
1- Without a function test framework, we were unable to guarantee some quality for user experience and our application so stability. In my point of view selenium integration is almost a must. 2- I don't see Selenium as an alternative of Junit framework but as a complementary tool.

Thanks again.