On Jan 5, 2013, at 2:10 PM, Jacques Le Roux <jacques.le.r...@les7arts.com>
wrote:

> I'm not quire sure what you mean, but anyway I don't sell OpenErp ;)
>
> My primary intention was just to note that they have much more committers(?)
> doing much more commits(?)
> When you look into details numbers are certainly misleading:
> https://www.ohloh.net/p/openerp/contributors?page=47&sort=latest_commit&time_span=12+months
> (a lot of committers with only few commits)
>
> So yes, maybe not the right tool for that... Or at least would need more
> research in it...

I'm not sure if they do this, but that number of committers only really makes
sense if there are different groups working on different things, or if 90% of
the committers are only very rarely involved.

If OFBiz turned into more of a series of projects (ie with addons and such)
instead of a single big project, that would probably work much better.