Hi Daniel and Jacques,

The Freemarker source is for human beings, and the results for a browser. So
I would like IDE support for completion and indenting for Freemarker source.

The results don't matter so much, and if there is an option to pretty-print
the results, I would argue that pretty-printing should be optional, and
pretty-printing should be off by default to save processor cycles. It's just
the sort of thing you might want to turn on in a debugging situation, and
off in production.

XML processors seem to do a similar thing. If you want human-readable
output, you ask for it. See for example
http://docs.oracle.com/javase/tutorial/jaxp/xslt/writingDom.html , where
call setOutputProperty when you want the output indented.

Cheers

Paul Foxworthy

Jacques Le Roux wrote

-----
--
Coherent Software Australia Pty Ltd
http://www.coherentsoftware.com.au/

Bonsai ERP, the all-inclusive ERP system
http://www.bonsaierp.com.au/