Based on the feedback from Deepak and Medhat: what if we include ecommerce only?
I mean: we remove from the 13.04 branch all the specialpurpose components
except the ecommerce component; we could also include the "example" component,
but that is probably less useful in a release. The ecommerce component has been
historically always present in all our releases (as it has been implemented in
the applications folder).

Jacopo