Hear, hear!

Hans, this is a feature not a bug. As you define a task, you want to specify
a fixed asset type that is required, not a specific asset. The specific
allocation of a fixed asset to a task should be part of the scheduling of
the task, and if it's rescheduled the allocation can and maybe should
change.

Cheers

Paul Foxworthy

Jacopo Cappellato-4 wrote

-----
--
Coherent Software Australia Pty Ltd
http://www.coherentsoftware.com.au/

Bonsai ERP, the all-inclusive ERP system
http://www.bonsaierp.com.au/