The fix will be pretty simple - when a GenericValue is stored or removed, any related entity condition caches (the ones the GenericValue is a member of) will be cleared. So I'm assuming clearing a cache that is distributed will clear all clustered caches. If you have access to a test cluster, you can test it after the commit.

-Adrian