and re-implement them using e-commerce ftl screens is really a big task....

Regards,
Hans

On 05/06/2013 05:59 PM, Jacques Le Roux wrote:
Yes, but that would be much much more work ;)

Jacques

From: "Hans Bakker" <mailingl...@antwebsystems.com>
Another option you could consider is replacing backend and frontend
themes by a single theme.....

On 05/06/2013 05:31 PM, Jonatan Soto wrote:
Hi,

Would be anyone interested in convert the existing frontend themes into
Bootstrap http://twitter.github.io/bootstrap/?

The idea is to create a theme from scratch that will replace the current
default and multiplex themes. In order to do that I would propose to create
a new branch and start over with the creation of the new theme modifying
the markup and screen definitions for the ecommerce and ecomclone
applications. Another option would be to leave intact the ecommerce and
apply the changes to the ecomclone only but looks like a bit messy to me. I
also think that the ecomclone doesn't include all the ftl so that will
require to copy the missing ones from the ecommerce app.

Paul opened a Jira ticket for that so I think we could use it for this:

Cheers,