I'd wait a bit longer to see if somebody else is interested. Also since the
intention is to do donate it to the community I'd like to know other
opinions about it. More concretely I'd like to know PMC & committers
opinions and suggestions (if any).

Basically the idea is to drop the existing frontend themes and replace them
by one theme based on Bootstrap. Depending on how we do it, probably we can
create a new set of frontend themes based on Bootstrap.

Well, at some point we will need to define what exactly are we going to do
and then how it will be handled.

--
-----

Jonatan Soto