No, the issue isn't closed. I was merely expressing an opinion. This type of thread is all about everyone sharing their ideas and opinions and when we find a consensus or general support for an idea we add it to the Wiki page. So, please don't feel like I am shutting the idea down.

I agree the eCommerce application needs work, and I agree its appearance could have an effect on adoption.

Adrian Crum
Sandglass Software
www.sandglass-software.com