In addition, I would like to see the completed items removed.

Adrian Crum
Sandglass Software
www.sandglass-software.com

On 1/5/2014 8:35 AM, Pierre Smits wrote:
As for the topics in the roadmap document referenced
(this<https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OFBADMIN/New+Features+Roadmap+-+Living+Document>)
here are my remarks:

Please ask each individual directly whether they are still interested in
the subject or are still willing to assist/champion enhancements. And if
so, invite those to address the issues stated per component, update the
short description of the topic and (if not already done) create and/or
update a specific topic page on the subject.

I fear that a lot of persons stating interest and/or willingness on the
page have moved on to other fields of interest.

Regards,

Pierre Smits

*ORRTIZ.COM <http://www.orrtiz.com>*
Services & Solutions for Cloud-