Thanks Jacques! That looks much better.

I agree with Pierre that we need to contact the people who expressed interest in the Roadmap items. I believe some of those items are finished (like VAT and Accounting) and some of the people are no longer active in the OFBiz community (like Si Chen).

From my perspective, keeping those items there indefinitely with no activity looks bad for the project. I understand we all had good intentions when we added ourselves to those items (myself included), but we need to be realistic and remove ourselves if we will not be able to do the work.

Adrian Crum
Sandglass Software
www.sandglass-software.com