Rupert,

Please create the JIRA issue. Irrespective of what the users timezone is,
the date must always be stored in accordance with the timezone setting of
the internal company used (with a failover (if not set) to the default of
the tenant, which - if not set - fails over to the default of the OFBiz
setup (from a .properties file). And yes, calculations to/from should
always have 12:00 noon in mind.

Regards,

Pierre Smits

*ORRTIZ.COM <http://www.orrtiz.com>*