Not only that, but many of the larger organisations I have worked for had
automated processes in place that emailed the daily error logs to specific
officers, so that not only first level sys admins had that information. And
this had all to do with certifications, CRG, etc. And cost of operations of
course.

Pierre Smits

*ORRTIZ.COM <http://www.orrtiz.com>*
Services & Solutions for Cloud-