There is also the legal issue about who has signed an ICLA and who has agreed to give up their rights to the code.

It would not be very much fun if someone claimed that they has submitted code under a group name and had never signed an ICLA but now wanted Apache to stop using their code. It is not clear who would be responsible for fixing the system and indemnifying the coder for using his/her work without permission. Could the person sue individual companies who use OFBiz containing his/her code. This would be a PR nightmare. The foundation of the ASF and the Apache License is that you can use code without fear that someone will show up at your door and make you stop using it because the coder never agreed to allow you to use it. We all count on the PMC to ensure that the code base does not include code that should not be there.
The ICLA is the first line of protection.
A Corporate CLA may also be required if the individual contributor works for a company that owns all the code that they produce during working hours.

Might be a good idea to review this before making a decision about group accounts.
http://www.apache.org/dev/new-committers-guide.html

http://www.apache.org/dev/pmc.html#newcommitter described what needs to be done before accepting contribution from a new person.

I am uncomfortable about wiki contributions from people without an ICLA but code contributions from people who have not signed an ICLA is probably going to drive ASF crazy.

Ron