The barrier to working on the framework is a technical one. Anyone wanting to work on the framework must understand these things:

1. OFBiz design philosophy and its high-level design.
2. Design patterns (ie GOF).
3. Concurrency (database and Java).
4. Commit history.

It would be wonderful if more people would get involved in the framework. It just takes a bit of research, and a little time asking questions from those who have been working on it for a while.

Adrian Crum
Sandglass Software
www.sandglass-software.com