I agree with Taher, I already gave my thought here
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/OFBIZ-3329?focusedCommentId=14151214

BTW this also reminds me about http://markmail.org/message/7m5afdqhrszxuv3q I
hope someone will take care of it, Anil, Ashish?

Jacques

Le 23/11/2014 08:48, Taher Alkhateeb a écrit :
Hi Jacopo,

Almost all applications including core applications use the
ApplicationDecorator screen found in CommonExt. I believe many items depend
on CommonExt and you will find the below code snippet pretty much in all
CommonScreens.xml files.

<widgets>
     <include-screen name="ApplicationDecorator"
location="component://commonext/widget/CommonScreens.xml"/>
</widgets>

It also provides data essential to theme headers and footers, and provides
additional resources including UI labels for all components and it is also
responsible for the contextual help system. I think removing it will break
your applications unless you do a lot of rewiring. I think this is not a
simple folder move.

Taher Alkhateeb

On Sun, Nov 23, 2014 at 10:26 AM, Jacopo Cappellato <