Le 29/11/2014 06:26, Jacopo Cappellato a écrit :
On Nov 28, 2014, at 5:20 PM, Adrian Crum <adrian.c...@sandglass-software.com>
wrote:

1. Check with the ASF legal department before doing anything.
You can do step #1 without any approval from the ASF or the OFBiz project.

2. Create a project on a popular hosting site (like SourceForge, but it could
be anywhere).
3. Set up initial committers.
4. Notify the OFBiz mailing lists about the new project.
5. Drop the Asset Maintenance component from the ASF repo.
Just to avoid confusion, let's keep step #5 out of this plan: the decision of
dropping the original component or not will be taken by the OFBiz community
based on several factors (its value, if it is maintained, etc... of course
knowing that there is a maintained version of it with the same license will be
a relevant factor in the decision).

Thanks Jacopo, I wanted to say the same. Anil created this component so I guess
he has still some interest in it.