So, you're suggesting a grid widget would accept any screen widget within a cell? That could be done fairly easily.

Adrian Crum
Sandglass Software
www.sandglass-software.com

On 1/18/2015 8:49 PM, Gavin Mabie wrote:
With columns already existing, rendering them inside rows would constitute
a grid.

On Sun, Jan 18, 2015 at 6:19 PM, Adrian Crum <