So I can use ajax-window in a screen, but then must I resort to a complex
setup in a section with regards to conditon settings to get an ajax window.

Or when using a menu and menu item to utilise conditions, I must resort to
calling a javascript to get an ajax window.

Pierre Smits

*ORRTIZ.COM <http://www.orrtiz.com>*
Services & Solutions for Cloud-
Based Manufacturing, Professional