Yes, I thought so too.

But when I use link in a Sreen.xml, like example below:

<link link-type="ajax-window"  target=
"newaction?partyId=${parameters.partyId}" width="1000" height="400" text=
"${uiLabelMap.CommonCreateNew}" style="buttontext create"/>
I get a popup window.

Whereas when I use the same in a menu-item, like:

 <menu-item name="newaction" title="${uiLabelMap.SEPASetBankAttributes}">
     <link link-type="ajax-window" target="nAttributeLayer" title=
"${uiLabelMap.CommonCreateNew}" width="1000" height="600">
        <parameter param-name="partyId" from-field="partyId"/>
    </link>
</menu-item>

it doesn't open the screen in a popup wind, in stead it renders the new
screen in the browser window.

Best regards,

Pierre Smits

*ORRTIZ.COM <http://www.orrtiz.com>*